Hiking in the warm sun 🌞🏃🏿♀️ So peaceful and gorgeous. Did it for my heart and health 💜. Check out the video below!!! 👀⬇️
“Who is going to love me more than I love me and if I love me I need to take care of myself”
- 5 Things To Do Each Week To Take Care Of Yourself
1. Read an inspirational book like the bible, a devotional, or a self help book. I often do it first thing in the morning to set the day.
2. Exercise: Try to get outside to walk, run, jog, or bike at least once, do Yoga or stretching, and do some cardio that is good for the heart.
3. Pamper Yourself: Like taking a bubble bath, getting your hair done/cut to look so fresh and so clean.
4. Watch or listen to an inspirational or business podcast that targets areas of your future goals to motivate you to win!
5. Eat healthy meals and cook at home as much as possible to have energy to fuel you to do what you need to do.
HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOU TO YOU?
-The key to looking out for yourself
You may have heard put others first. “Put the happiness of others above your own.” But I challenge you to take care of the most important person in your life you. How can you possibly help anyone if you are not well or do not have resources? You must help others but you must be in a place to help others.
“There is something to being whole in mind, body, and soul.”
It is like a puzzle. When you are missing one, it makes it hard to do any one of the others.
Let’s look at an example. Scenario 1- You say you want to work out and be more consistent. However, you have been so busy at work that have been picking up food on the go and not getting that much sleep with all you got going on. Working out after those hectic work days seems impossible. Let’s flip the script. Rewind and do over. Try to make a plan to enhance your life step by step and make changes. You plan your meals and even eat left overs. You have more energy so you can work out and working out is scientifically proven to aid in sleeping. Then you can do it all and feel better and be better. See how it all comes together? Hard to have one without other.
Rewind. Let’s try this one more time. Scenario 2- So you want to try to change your diet and eat more healthy. You saw the doctor and some off your levels were off. You were told to try to change your eating habits. You have not worked out really since high school sports and you are always tired. So you work, pick up fast food, get a few hours of sleep and do it all over again. How can you really change your diet? All of these things are related so pay close attention to taking care of all of them. Do over. Workout at least a few days a week and you will have more energy which will help your mind so you make better choices for food and you will have more energy to cook and go grocery shopping. Boom! That is how you turn things around. Think of it like a teeter totter or a pendulum. It needs the right weight and energy to move and swing.
You need it and you deserve it so that you can live an enriched life. Give yourself more energy, time and health. Try it make a plan of at least 3 things that you can start to do each week to improve your quality of life mind and body.
If no gym then no excuses workout at home or get outside!!!